Saturday, August 3, 2013

Neon, Neon

The weather says that summer is in full force right now even though my schedule and the calendar insist that it's soon to be over. How did the whole summer slip by already? I work at a school so August means the return of students, crazy long days and certain doom. What better way to celebrate my last days of freedom than with some bright neon skittles.


As promised in my last post I tried out another of my Thai polishes. I'm using one of the Kelly shades that I'll call Eye Searing Electric Yellow. Since none of them had names I'm doing my best to make up fun ones. The coral shade is LA Colors, Hottie. I also used Color Club, Harp On It. I used the three colors to create a water marble on my middle and ring fingers. I added a coat of Color Club flakies in Snow-Flakes on top of the pointer. I used a dotting tool to add dot accents to my thumb and ring finger and a striping brush for the pinkie.




Of course I couldn't leave out the sun shots for extra holotasticness.




No comments:

Post a Comment